Wednesday, April 7, 2010

My First Attempt at Blogging - on a Wednesday!

Today is what is called "hump" day - good ole Wednesday - never could quite figure out why it was bequeathed with such an oddity for a slang name. I am making my very first attempt to create a blog!! I know you are thrilled to be reading my first attempt at this - if I'm successful, there will be more to come - - as the title of the blog indicates - a little of this and a little of that! Happy Wednesday!

In the meantime, there is a neat website you can check out if you have a chance. Also, please share it with your friends. Thanks so much!

Paula www.weight-loss-training.net

1 comment:

  1. Well - I actually goofed while posting the website!! So, here goes my attempt to post it correctly - sorry about that!! I'm still learning.

    Paula weight loss training

    ReplyDelete